Monday 18 March 2019

Young Disciples - Get Yourself Together (1991)

Talkin' Loud ‎– TLKCD15, Talkin' Loud ‎– 868 993-2
Young-Disciples-Get-Yourself-Together-cover

Another strong release from the YD's whom I have well and truly bigged up in prior posts, so I'll get right into the tracks themselves.


There are two versions of Get Yourself Together, one of their very best tracks, both with radically different intros. I can't really pick which one I prefer so I have both in my playlist and listen to whatever pops up. Hey, it works for me.

However, the real treat here is Step Right On, which is one of my favourite tracks on The Road To Freedom. On the album it's called Step Right On (Dub), but is really an instrumental. The two mixes here have a full vocal courtesy of Outlaw Posse, strangely missing from the album - even the reissue with the extra tracks.
Young-Disciples-Get-Yourself-Together-OFC

Anyway, look, it's a Young Disciples release so just go ahead and grab it. Quality is well and truly assured!


Peace & luvizm.



Young-Disciples-Get-Yourself-Together-CD

Tracklist
  1. Get Yourself Together (Album Edit)
  2. Get Yourself Together (Album Mix)
  3. Step Right On (Keep On Steppin')
  4. Step Right On (Original Mix)
Download: YD-GYT.7z | Filesize: 40.1MB

3 comments:

  1. Hi kymba something wrong in Mega file

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies Waleed - all fixed now.

      Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Kymba I appreciate the hard work you do

      Delete

Shout outs