Wednesday 27 March 2019

Lynden David Hall ‎– Sexy Cinderella (1997)

Cooltempo ‎– CDCOOL 328
Lynden-David-Hall-Sexy-Cinderella-front


Mickey has already posted the remix CD here ages ago (supplied by AliFunk) and re-upped in 320 by yours truly. 

However, this is the original release which I prefer, barring the seriosuly dope Perfect Love Song with Black Twang. You need to go get that one, peeps.


Lynden-David-Hall-Sexy-Cinderella-OFC

The original Neo Soul album flavour does it for me. I don't need any other version. This also contains three variants on the Cosmack mix which is nice enough, better than the C&J versions, but I've already nailed my colours to this mast. Original all the way.


I still get very sad whenever I think about our lost soul man. I've said before on here we are far poorer in the UK for never getting to hear what other music he had inside him.

I miss you, Lynden. xxx


Lynden-David-Hall-Sexy-Cinderella-CD
Tracklist
  1. Sexy Cinderella (Radio Edit)
  2. Sexy Cinderella (Album Version)
  3. Sexy Cinderella (Cosmack Radio Edit)
  4. Sexy Cinderella (Cosmack 12" Mix)
  5. Sexy Cinderella (Cosmack Instrumental)
Download: LDH-SC.7z | Filesize: 49.7MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout outs