Wednesday 5 June 2019

Lina - It's Alright (Promo Single) - (2001)

Atlantic ‎– PRCD 300557


Lina-It-s-Alright-OFC

I posted the Gang Starr remix of It's Alright a few weeks back but didn't have the original to hand at the time, so I'm fixing that now.

This is a brilliant, funky ol' track with great production from Lina, Travis House and Jeeve with Craig Kallman & Wakeane Caffey as executive producers. I can't tell you anything about them as I really don't know!

This a step away from Lina's usual jazzy R&B territory towards a more lazy ass funk sound that is so sweet on the ear. As mentioned previously, I like this and the remix equally and both deserve to be on your playlists having a completely different vibe.


Lina-It-s-Alright-IFC


Lina-It-s-Alright-OBC

Check out the Gang Starr Remix write-up for more info else I'm just repeating myself!


If you want my thoughts, I'm not really feeling Boo-Bonic's verse so I just jump straight into the album version.

Lina-It-s-Alright-CD

Tracklist
  1. It's Alright (Radio Edit Clean)
  2. It's Alright (Remix) Featuring Boo-Bonic
  3. It's Alright (Album Version)
  4. It's Alright (Instrumental)
  5. It's Alright (Callout Hook)
Download: L-IA.7z | Filesize: 36.2MB

1 comment:

Shout outs