Friday 24 May 2019

Chico DeBarge - Iggin' Me (Europe) - (1997)

Universal Music ‎– UND 56130


Chico-De-Barge-Iggin-me-Europe-cover

So at lunchtime I posted the UK CDS but I also have the Europe version here with minor differences in the track listing. 


It's still the fantastic and sexy-ass track which I (and, I hope, we) love, so take your pick.

There's a Radio Edit alongside the excellent Album Version, which is the track to go for on this CD. Following that is a mini sampler for the album - a track made up of snippets from five of the tracks. After that there follows an Instrumental that I discussed on the previous post as well as a TV Track, which I can't differentiate from the Instrumental?


Chico-De-Barge-Iggin-Me-Europe-OFC

Anyway, if you already DL'd the UK CDS you needn't bother with this one unless you really want the TV Track for some reason.


Regardless, it's a damn good song and either (or both) singles belong in any self respecting Neo Soul fan's collection.
Chico-De-Barge-Iggin-Me-Europe-CD

Tracklist
  1. Iggin' Me (Radio Edit)
  2. Iggin' Me (Album Version)
  3. Snippets From The Upcoming Album Long Time No See
  4. Iggin' Me (Instrumental)
  5. Iggin' Me (T.V. Track)
Download: CD-IM-E.7z | Filesize: 51.9MB

2 comments:

  1. these are new to me I remember chico in the 80's with talk to me, these are very good, thank you for introducing me to them. Do you hapeen to have martine girault-revival (1992) an amazing jazz/soul track. I had this but lost it many years ago in a house move. would love to have it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim,

    Yeah, I've got it. I'll just need to dig it out. Watch this space!

    Glad you dig the Chico tracks. He wasn't particularly well pushed. Iggin' Me should have been a massive hit, I believe.

    :)

    Kym

    ReplyDelete

Shout outs