Friday 7 May 2021

Mica Paris - My One Temptation - UK Mini CDS - (1988)

4th & Broadway ‎– BRCDP 85

Mica-Paris-My-One-Temptation-Soul-Vendor-Edit

Mica Paris (born Michelle Wallen on 27 April 1969 in South London) is an English soul singer, radio, television celeb, occasional actress and author who has featured here on The Soul Vendor many times - and this post continues that trend.

Mica-Paris-My-One-Temptation-OFC

My One Temptation was Mica's debut track, and what an assured, cool debut it was, setting the tone for a career that's lasted over three decades now. A bona fide classic in every way, and still sounds great.

The Radio Mix is the classic best known version, but the Club Mix followed by Lee's Fave Bits are well worth your time if you like the original.

Rock together is a nice track but the title track is the one.

Enjoy!

Mica-Paris-My-One-Temptation-CD

Tracklist

  1. My One Temptation (Club Mix)
  2. My One Temptation (Radio Mix)
  3. My One Temptation (Lee's Fave Bits)
  4. Rock Together

Download: MP-MOT.7z | Filesize: 39.7MB

1 comment:

  1. The Voice! This is Mica before she spread her wings. Great vocal performance but record company pop soul. đŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete

Shout outs