Wednesday 9 October 2019

Beverley Knight - Get Up! - CD1 & CD2 - (2001)

Parlophone ‎– CDRS 6564, Parlophone ‎– 7243 5 50038 2 9


Beverley-Knight-Get-Up-cover


Beverley Knight, MBE (born Beverley Anne Smith; 22 March 1973) is a UK soul singer and, latterly, musical theatre actress who released her debut album, The B-Funk, in 1995. Knight has released eight studio albums to date and is widely lauded as one of Britain's greatest soul singers. 



Beverley-Knight-Get-Up-CD1-OFC


Get Up (along with Made It Back) is one of my fave tracks from our Bev and is presented here for your delectation in all its 2-disc glory.


The Original version is best, obvs, The Middle Row Mix is a nice garage re-lick, if that's your ting blud.

The So Solid Mix doesn't really do much for me, but your mileage may vary.


Beverley-Knight-Get-Up-CD1
Tracklist CD1
  1. Get Up! (Original Version)
  2. Get Up! (Middle Row Mix)
  3. Get Up! (So Solid Crew Mix)
============

Beverley-Knight-Get-Up-CD2-OFC

On Disc 2, the Original version gets another airing, along with tracks Never Too late and What If? Both of which are very nice and well worth a spin. Better than your everage filler tracks.

Beverley-Knight-Get-Up-CD2
Tracklist CD2
  1. Get Up!
  2. Never Too Late
  3. What If?
Download: BK-GU.7z Filesize: 54.4MB

4 comments:

  1. i hear this amazing tune on youtube and find mack dub version in 320 on net, please re up Asia Blue ‎– Connect 90s is the law for soul music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard the Mack Dub. I'll go to Youtube and check it out.

      I don't think I have that Asia Blue track. I do have a couple of theirs but I wasn't really into them. I'll check to see if it is among the oens I have...

      Delete
  2. I can never find cover of Simply Red - Holding back the years This Experience - Holding Back The Years (Open Your Eyes) 1990 . i have rip of ital mix but never full record, cd maxi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's another one I haven't even heard of!

      Delete

Shout outs