Thursday, 26 April 2012

Mica Paris - Young Soul Rebels 1991

Big Life BLR D 57
Photobucket

Mickey P says: A great song from Mica that was the theme from a UK movie of the same name. Not the best movie in the world but hey, thanks for the soundtrack? Along with Mica's B-sides, this was another gem that didn't make it onto an album?

Kymba says: Man, I love Mica's work. She can do no wrong for me. This release is a great example of that. My memory fails me where the sample for the main tune comes from, it's the same one used for Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam's excellent 'Let The Beat Hit 'Em' (which I will be posting on here in the next couple of weeks), and, I suspect, Main Source's sublime 'Looking At The Front Door'. Correct me if I've gotten things wrong, and feel free to show off your knowledge by letting me know exactly where it comes from. I've got a feeling I'll be kicking myself afterwards!

Photobucket
  • Edit
  • Original Version
  • Remix

The Download Link is here: Download
Filename: Mica Paris - Young Soul Rebels (CDS).rar Filesize: 18.22 MB

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. How can I get 'user' permission to download it??! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Download permission denied by uploader."

    Not true, dunno what that's about? The link has died because it's been downloaded so many times or left for so long. Trouble is, I can't access the links anymore but I'll see if I can sort something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still waiting in line...

      Delete
  3. a wicked toon...still has a dead link, pls re-up and be loved forever

    ReplyDelete

Leave some feedback